Yeah, baby, shake it!
And this is exactly how I'm feeling right now, because not only is it Friday (Good Friday, to be exact) but I was just presented with the Stylish Blogger Award by the incomparable Kelly Hashway!
I am honored by this accolade and humbled that Kelly chose me - 'lil ol' me?
So, with this honor comes the responsibility of sharing seven things about myself, but above all else, I get to present it to seven others.
How awesome is that?!
Now, what about me is interesting...?
1. When I was a wee lad I had dreams of being a scientist. So powerful an impulse it was, that for the years that followed I aced every exam in hopes of attaining that dream. Until...well...until I discovered they have no life.
2. Although I like video games, like a lot, I play them for only forty minutes a day. That sucks, 'cause I have no bloody time!
3. I dated a forty year old woman when I was nineteen. HA! I know many of you raised your eyebrows at that one. Hehe. Truth is: age doesn't matter to me, so, yes, I'm a Cougar's Cub. I'm not at the moment, 'cause my current girlfriend has me on a leash, but older men do it all the time, so why can't the ladies get some love? (LOL)
4. I have two sisters. Two amazing, annoying, smart, silly, drown them in the toilet sisters. And I'm their big bro. I can't tell you enough how protective I am of them.
5. I rather live in a hut by the beach than have riches untold. If that doesn't speak volumes of my character, then I don't know what will.
6. I can eat over three thousand calories a day and burn half of it sitting down. No joke! My doctor told me I have an amazing metabolism! Eat your heart out.
7. Last but not least, I am Latin. And bet your monthly income it drives the ladies wild.
This is the part I am happy to do, because I get to share this award with these other FANTABULOUS bloggers.
For their wit, humor, informative posts and oh so stylish blogs, I present the Stylish Blogger Award to:
And to CBame13, not because I think his blog is stylish, it's kinda drab (sorry buddy), but simply for the fact that he's a super awesome dude, who would love this!
There were so many people who I wanted to give this to, but they had won it already. I'll continue to search through my list and find other fantastic people to bestow this award. Until that time, have an awesome weekend everyone.