Monday 18 July 2011

Farewell To Harry Potter


The Boy Who Lived...





To Hermoine...




To Ron...


To Neville...




To Ginny...


To Luna...



To Fred & George...



To Draco...



To Hagrid...



To Professor Mcgonogall...



To Snape...




To Voldemort...


To Dumbledore...



And to friends I'll never forget...









“Tell me one last thing,” said Harry. “Is this real? Or has this been happening inside my head?”


“Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?” 

8 comments:

Michael Offutt, Phantom Reader said...

LOL...this is great.

Paul Joseph said...

Nice post, T. I'm a little behind on my Harry Potter movies, but I'm going to work really hard on catching up so I can see the final film. I think I watched most out of order, but I don't want to do that this time!

Julie said...

...[sigh].... SO sad to see my beloved HP come to an end.

But HOLY CRAP!! Was that last movie fantastic or what?!

T.D. McFrost said...

It was epic Julie! Truly magnificent in every regard. I know Harry Potter will never say adieu, because we can always reread the novels and watch the movies, but this is the last time we will ever get any sort of media relating to the franchise. And after sometime, it will begin to fade.

But for us devout fans, HP will forever live on...

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Which means it will live on forever.

Vicki Rocho said...

hahaha...love the dancing HP characters! Fabulous.

Anonymous said...

Great gallery of pics. Can't wait to see the final HP film. Glad you are up for my blogfest. :O)

Victor Olisa said...

this post is epic TJ, and the background music added to the epicness. Do you thing anything else will come as close to the success of HP... just wondering....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...