Thursday 7 July 2011

Seriously Cute Puppies And An Award!



My very good friend Michael C. Offutt bestowed this grand award unto yours truly. I cannot express enough how happy I am, and I want to say thank you Michael. Thank you so much.

Per the rules, I have to list five films, books or TV programs I've read or watched in the last twelve months. I must confess, I haven't done a lot of reading, but I have watched some amazing shows.


Films

Jumper 

I know this came out a while back, but I saw it for the first time and enjoyed it thoroughly. I really don't like Samuel L. Jackson as an actor (shouts to damn much), but the lead (Hayden Christiensen) was as good as can be. Too bad the dude went from this:






                                To this:









Talk about letting go. Hope my bro can get in shape soon. 



Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Pt 1

 A bit slow, as usual, but there is something about Harry Potter that, despite its boring parts, grips you entirely. It was the same with the books. I was bored out of my mind in certain chapters, but I pulled through because I wanted to know what was going to happen.

Here's to you J.K.


TV Shows

Summer Wipeout

ABC now has me glued to my TV screen every Tuesday at 8pm. I love watching those farts bust their asses on the Ninja Warrior-type courses. You should check it out--it's a blast!

101 Ways To Leave A Gameshow

The first episode where the blond got shot into the air like a rocket had me at hello. This show airs right after Wipeout, so I get a double whammy of laughs. Ah yes, to revel in the misfortune of others...it is the way of the world. ^_^

America's Got Talent

I don't usually watch this, but one day I decided to and I saw the most amazing little bros EVA! They're a dance crew called The Art of Teknique and these 8, 9 and 10 year old boys can dance hip hop, break dance and krump better then most dance crews in the world! I was completely BLOWN AWAY!

Now I get to present the award to a few random people. I wish I could  give it to everyone, but it's gonna take me forever to type all those names and post 78 links. And let's face it...I'm lazy. LOL

Angelina C. Hansen

Barbara Kloss (aka Miss Lip Kloss)

DEZMOND

Medeia Shariff

Kelly Hashway

And lastly, here's a little something for all you dog lovers out there. Ever since I was a little boy, I've always wanted a Siberian Husky. I LURVE them so much! They're handsome, regal and loyal--not to mention ferocious! Sadly, I can't raise one in my teeny little apartment, nor will I subject this beauty to a life of solitude, as I am hardly ever home. No, I cannot own a Husky at this time, but someday...




Have a great day my super-duper Superheroes!

11 comments:

Danielle Spears said...

Love huskies too! Somehow I'd feel guilty owning one living in a region that is hot half the time. All that fur and they'd be miserable.

Bkloss said...

Thanks, Frost Lord (ps I love that!)!! And you know what, that first photo looks like my dog. I'll have to send you a photo :D

I always wanted a husky!!!!!! But I tend to think I'm humane enough to understand a husky wouldn't do so well in Phoenix. Ugh. Reason enough to move, don't you think?

*sigh* Harry Potter. One more week...can't...hold...on...much...longer...

But whatever will I do when it all ends? Hmm. Probably pout, stomp my feet, wipe my eyes, stalk JK until she writes something else...Oh wait, I shouldn't advertise that.

What a fun post, as always :D

Kelley Vitollo said...

Hey, TD. I wanted to stop by here to make sure you got this message, but I think you can pitch on the YAtopia contest. She left a comment that the list in the post is pretty specific and so people can pitch anything in the genres she takes which is MG and YA :)

Tracey Neithercott said...

Ahhhhhhh....the cuteness! Adorable animals are my weakness and these are just ... too cute.

Nancy Thompson said...

WARNING: NEVER get a Husky unless you or someone else can be with it at ALL TIMES!!! They are pack animals that need constant supervision and are extremely destructive when left alone.

Michael Offutt, Phantom Reader said...

Those are really cute puppies.

PK HREZO said...

Oh no, not my beautiful Hayden!! *sniff sniff* I'm forever traumatized. :(

Lisa Potts said...

Huskies are great. An ex-boyfriend of mine raises them. SO gorgeous. Congrats on the award!

Michael Di Gesu said...

Congrats on the award....

Those pups are BEYOND cute....

I know how you feel.

Kristi's Book Nook said...

Cute pups!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the cute award! I am officially cute. Yay.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...