Wednesday 18 July 2012

Hookers And Hangers Blogfest Part 2



On Monday I shared the first four sentences from my YA Fantasy Portrayer. Today I'd like to show you guys the final sentences of those chapters. Once again, I'd like to thank the gals over at Falling for Fiction for this amazing blogfest.

Without further ado, the four Hangers of my first four chapters:

#

Chapter 1

The lifeless body gushing blood isn't a homeless person...it's Marc. 

Chapter 2

"Oh and Nora, dear," says Voltima as she curls her hair. "Do carry just a smudge of shoe polish. You'll need it."

Chapter 3

If I don't destroy the plane my brother and sisters will die, but if do I'll end hundreds of lives.

Chapter 4

I have one minute to reach the Hospital. Or else...

#

Thanks for allowing me to share. 


16 comments:

Kyra Lennon said...

Great job! They're all really good!

Michael Offutt, Phantom Reader said...

I want to know why Marc is still gushing blood when he's lifeless. Dead bodies don't gush blood.

Emily R. King said...

Great urgency in these!

Leigh Covington said...

They all leave me wanting to know more! Great work.

1000th.monkey said...

#1 would definitely make me turn the page, but like Michael, I have some questions as to the logistics...

Nancy Thompson said...

Excellent hangers!! Every one!

T.D. McFrost said...

Michael: Of course I knew dead bodies don't gush blood, like, totally--pfft I 100% knew that (no I didn't). :D

Truth is, he isn't dead, she just thinks he is.

Hope Roberson said...

Serious cliffhangers! Oh my! Nicely done :)

L.M. Miller said...

You've definitely got all of the urgency in there. Great job!

Jenny S. Morris said...

Monday totally had me hooked!! Now your hangers really make me want to know more!!! Come on, you have a character named Volitma! Such great intensity.

Thanks for doing the blogfest!

Cassie Mae said...

Wow, gripping hangers! (No pun intended, lol) Awesome job, Tyson :)

Trisha said...

Well done! They're awesome.

Well, a body could have just died and still be gushing blood, couldn't it? I mean, people can die instantly but the blood is still hot & not congealed and needs somewhere to go.

I'm probably wrong. ha.

Anyway, loved these too. Sounds as if your story is action-packed!

Ink in the Book said...

Everyone of these would keep me on the edge of my seat. Which of course is the whole point, right. Great hangers!

Anonymous said...

These are all winners. They make me want to read on. :)

Kelley Lynn said...

The third one sounds like a horrible decision to have to make.

DEZMOND said...

oh, my, that would be a real action film if it gets movie adaptation :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...